Core Publisher: How do I navigate the "Configure Core Publisher" Dashboard?
The Configure Core Publisher dashboard contains links to the site configuration tools that you have access to in Core Publisher. The dashboard is broken down into four sections -- Content Management Links, Homepage Management Links, Other Site Management Links, and Web Services Management Links.
When new tools are added to Core Publisher links to manage them will be added to this dashboard.
- Add Content – Links to forms to create content (Pages, Posts, Programs, etc.)
- Find Content – Admin for searching your content
- Get NPR Content – Interface for pulling posts onto your site from the NPR Story API
- Manage Categories – Admin for creating and managing content categories
- Manage Tags – Admin for creating and managing content tags
- Get PMP Content – Interface for managing your connection to the PMP
- Header – Tool to create and edit your Core Publisher site header
- Layout – Drag and drop admin for building your homepage and managing homepage layouts
- NPR News Title – Interface for changing the title of your /npr-news page, a news river of all of the content pulled onto your site from the NPR Story API
- Block Factory – Shortcut to the Block Factory admin for building homepage blocks
- Sitewide Alert – Tool to create a text alert to show on all pages of your Core Publisher site
- Manage Queues – Links to admin for managing different tablequeues, including your site navigation and footer
- Default og:image – Interface to upload a default 250x250 image for sharing posts on Facebook that have no primary image
- Support Link – Interface for editing the Donate link in site header
- Manage Player – Tool to manage your Persistent Player streaming links and settings
- Manage bit.ly – Tool to connect personal bit.ly account to Core Publisher
- Podcasts & Feeds Defaults – Interface for setting up default information for your podcast and RSS feeds to display in third-party tools
How do I navigate through Core Publisher?
Questions? Having Trouble? Contact Station Relations
Did you find this article helpful?