Core Publisher: How do I change the name of my stream as it displays in the Listen Live button dropdown?
How do I change the name of my stream as it displays in the Listen Live button dropdown?
The name of your stream only displays if you are linking to two or more streams in your Listen Live button. If you only have one stream, the stream name does not display.
If you need to update the name of your stream as it display in the Listen Live button dropdown, follow the steps below.
Note: Any changes to your stream name using these directions will also affect your streaming name on your Schedule (/schedule) page.
- Log in to your Core Publisher site. You should be automatically taken to your Configure Core Publisher dashboard. If you were already logged into your site, select Configure Core Publisher from your grey admin bar.
- Under Other Site Management Links, select Manage Queues.
- Select the Station Streams option.
- In the Description field, enter the new title of your stream, as you want it to display in the Listen Live dropdown.
- Click on the Save Queue button to save your changes.
This will automatically update the name of your stream in your Listen Live admin.
Questions? Having Trouble? Contact Station Relations
Did you find this article helpful?