Core Publisher: How do I change my station's name on my Schedule Page?
How do I change my station’s name on my Schedule page?
By default, the title of your Schedule pages in Core Publisher will be [your station call letters] Radio Schedule.
For example, in the image below the station name reads WSRT Radio Schedule.
However, if you want to customize the title of your station or stream as it displays on your Schedule page to something more specific to your station branding, you can do so in the Streaming Specs queue.
To change your station’s name
- Click on the Manage Queues option in your top black/grey admin bar.
- Select the Station Streams option.
- Enter your custom station name in the Description field.
- Click on the Save Queue button to save your changes.
- Go back to [your website URL]/schedule to make sure that your new station/stream name is displaying.
Questions? Having Trouble?
Contact Station Relations
Did you find this article helpful?