Core Publisher: Default Created Pages for Navigation & Footer
There are a few pages that exist on your Core Publisher site by default. As you are building your Flexi
Menu and Auxiliary Links Footer, refer to this list for the Relative Links that you can add to your navigation.
- /news = River of all posts that have been created by your site users.
- /npr-news = River of all posts that have been pulled, either manually or automatically, from the NPR Story API
- /schedule = Displays Composer 2 weekly and daily schedule widgets; if you have more than one stream/station, all schedules from Composer 2 are available from this page.
- /search_playlists = Displays Composer 2 playlist search widget; if you have more than one stream/station, the widget only searches playlists for your main (first) stream
- /people = List of all People Pages created on your site for both local and syndicated staff in cards alphabetized by first name
- /programs = List of all Program Pages created on your site alphabetized
- /community-calendar = Landing page for the Community Calendar
- /community-calendar/events/create = “Submit An Event” form to allow listeners to submit new events for the Community Calendar
Did you find this article helpful?