Core Publisher: Creating and Managing Your Flexi-Menu
To create/manage your Flexi Menu:
- In the Title column, enter the text that you want to display in your site navigation.
- Enter the URL of the page that you are linking to.
- If you are linking to a page outside of your Core Publisher site, enter the full URL plus the http://.
- If you are linking to a webpage in Core Publisher, you can use the Relative Link (e.g. http://www.wtst.org/content/tiny-desk becomes content/tiny-desk).
- Use <front> to link back to your Core Publisher homepage.
- Check the Display checkbox to display the link in your navigation.
- Create hierarchies in your menu by selecting the crossed arrows icon to the far left and nudging fields under main headers.
- Use the crossed arrows icon to drag and drop your menu items into the desired order as well.
- Use the Number of rows field to add new rows the Flexi Menu tablequeue to add new items to your navigation. Enter [the number of links/text that you currently have + the number of links/text that you want to add] into the Number of rows section, and hit the Rebuild button.
- Click on the Save Queue button to save your navigation once you have added all of your links.
Did you find this article helpful?