Core Publisher: Merging Redundant or Duplicate Tags
To merge redundant or duplicate Tags:
- Click on the Merge tab on the Manage Tags page.
- Use the Search field to search for tags to merge, if needed. Type in the term that you want to search and click on the Search button.
- Check the checkboxes for the two or more tags that you want to merge. The Total Used column indicates the number of posts with each Tag, and the Created column indicates the date that term was created.
- Click on the Merge selected button.
- Select the Tag that all terms will be merged into, or type a new term for all tags to be merged into in the Or use an alternate term field.
- Click on the Save button to merge your two tags together.
Did you find this article helpful?