Core Publisher: Creating and Editing a Page
To create a new Page:
Note: All fields with a red asterisk (*) are required to save your new Page.
Click on the Add Content link in the grey and black admin bar, and then select Page to navigate to the Create Person page.
- Enter the plain text Title of your Page.
- In the Body section, enter the text body of your Page. Add text and links with some formatting (bold, italicized, bulleted, and numbered lists, etc). Click the Source icon if you want to paste any HTML widget or iFrame code into the page.
- If you have images that you want to display at the top of the page in a slideshow, add them to the Image gallery. Add all inline images in the Body section.
- Click on the Choose File button under PDFs to upload PDF files that will display as links at the bottom of the page.
- Ignore the Display this page as full-width checkbox, as that option is a remnant of an older Core Publisher theme.
- Click on the Save person button to save your Page.
When you are logged into Core Publisher, you will see View and Edit tabs for each piece of content that you have created. Click on the Edit tab to gain access to edit a Page that you have created.
Once you have made your change, click on the Save page button to save your edits. You can delete a Page by instead clicking on the Delete button.
Did you find this article helpful?