Core Publisher: How do I merge Redundant or Duplicate Categories?
To merge redundant or duplicate Categories:
- Click on the Merge tab on the Manage Categories page.
- Use the Search field to search for categories to merge, if needed. Type in the term that you want to search and click on the Search button.
- Check the checkboxes for the two or more tags that you want to merge. The Total Used column indicates the number of posts with each Category, and the Created column indicates the date that term was created.
- Click on the Merge selected button.
- Select the Category that all terms will be merged into, or type a new term for all categories to be merged into in the Or use an alternate term field.
- Click on the Save button to merge your two categories together.
Did you find this article helpful?