Core Publisher: How do I add a logo to my Core Publisher footer?
Your site footer is made up of two sections -- The Partner Logo footer on the top and the Auxiliary Links Footer on the bottom.
The Partner Footer contains all of your partner logos, including your NPR, APM, PRI, and BBC affiliations. We have created a shared public folder of the most commonly used affiliate logos, formatted for your Partner footer here.
You can also add local affiliations (like universities) to the Partner Footer section.
Your Partner Footer is managed using a tablequeue. To access the Partner Footer admin, select Manage Queues from your top grey and black admin bar. Then, select Partner Footer from the list.
- In the Partner label text field, enter the text that you want to display at the top of your footer. (Optional)
- Click on the Select media button to upload a logo for the footer. (Note: We recommend using logos that have transparent backgrounds.)
- In the Image URL field, enter the full URL of the page that you want the logo to link to.
- In the Image Alt Text field, enter a short text description of the logo (like “NPR logo” or “University of Maryland logo”).
- If your logo links to a page outside of your Core Publisher site, check the New Window? checkbox so that when people click on the logo the page will open in a new window.
- To add a new logo, enter [the number of logos that you currently have + the number of logos that you want to add] into the Number of rows field, and hit the Rebuild button.
- Use the crossbow icon located next to each row to drag and drop your footer logos into the desired order.
- Click on the Save Queue button to save your changes.
Did you find this article helpful?