Core Publisher: Navigating the Core Publisher Environment
When you are logged into Core Publisher, you will see a grey and black bar at the top of every page with links to your site administration pages.
- Home/House icon -- Link to your Core Publisher homepage
- Content -- Admin for managing all content on your site
- Users -- Admin for creating and managing users
- Add Content -- Links to forms to create content (Pages, Posts, Programs, etc.)
- Configure Corepublisher -- Links to site configuration dashboard
- Find Content -- Admin for searching your content
- Layout -- Drag and drop admin for building your homepage and managing homepage layouts
- Manage Queues -- Links to admin for managing different tablequeues, including your site navigation and footer
- Reports -- Tool for running reports on your Core Publisher content
- Sitewide Alert -- Tool to create a text alert to show on all pages of your Core Publisher site
Did you find this article helpful?