How to add your Station Hello in NPR One
Your Station Hello is the very first thing the audience will hear when they turn on the player and see the "Hello" Story Card screen.
In an effort to create an immediate local tie with each listening experience, this important lead element tells the listener that “it’s YOUR STATION on NPR One.” This local branding is a key element of the “Hello” message and introduction to NPR One.
Setting Up Your Station Hello
- Log into StationConnect. Note: Your login information is the same as nprstations.org
- You will see a list of stations assigned to your user on the left.
- If you are a member of a station with a network, you will see the parent station account has a small NPR One logo next to it. For your hello to show up for all available stations in your account, you only need to upload your station hello audio in one place - the parent.
- If you want your station hello audio to be unique for each station listed, click here for advance set up details.
- Click on the parent station call letters.
- In the "Settings" tab scroll down to "Audio Branding"
- Locate "Hellos" section
- Click the button "Add Another"
- A new field will appear where you can name your Hello.
- Select “Upload Audio” and new window will open and click "Choose File" to navigate to the Hello audio you wish to upload.
- Scroll to the bottom and click "Done"
- You will see a progress bar and receive a “Success” message when your audio has uploaded.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Save Changes"
Please email email@example.com with any questions!
Did you find this article helpful?