Analytics: How can I receive the weekly analytics summary email?
NPR DS sends out a weekly SAS email update, providing a high-level summary of your stations stats each week, including website, web streaming, on-demand audio, and NPR One. To join the distribution list, you need to sign up for a Station Analytics System account:
- Go to NPR Station Analytics System and click on register button on top right-hand side of the page.
- Finish the registration form with your station email and click signup. (Please note, you must use your station email address, not a private address – g-mail, Hotmail, yahoo, etc.)
- After you finish you should receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with an activation link, please follow the link and confirm your sign up. If you do not receive an email please check your junk mail box.
- Once your account is activated you will be able to log on to SAS and associate yourself with your station or create a new station if it hasn’t been created already.
- NPR staff will review your registration within 48 hours, and you will be notified via email once your account is approved. If you do not receive an approval in 72 hours, please open a ticket .
- Once your account has been fully approved you will automatically start receiving the weekly emails for your station, typically sent out on Monday mornings.
Did you find this article helpful?