Analytics: What do I do if the SAS Weekly Email says data not available?
The Station Analytics System weekly email contains data from multiple sources. Occasionally the email will display a message that “data is not available” for a particular section, of the email. Here’s how to trouble shoot that situation.
If website traffic is missing:
- Confirm whether web traffic is also missing from your SAS dashboards. If so, check that the correct Google Analytics account is listed in your SAS settings.
- Make sure the following two emails have been granted access to your Google Analytics account, with at least edit level access. Click here for more on how to add and manage users in Google Analytics
- Once you have completed both steps 1 and 2, please wait up to 48 hours for the data to be available in SAS and email newsletters. If you continue to have issues after these steps please contact us
If Streaming/Triton webcast metrics data is missing:
- There may be something wrong with your Triton log files, or your Triton Webcast Metrics setup my not be complete. More information on setting up Triton Webcast Metrics is available here.
- If your station already has Triton setup, but you do not see data in the station analytics system and email newsletters, please contact us
If On-demand data is missing:
- We might not be processing your on-demand log files correctly. Have you recently changed where you are posting audio files online, or how you are publishing podcast feeds? Here is more information on getting started with on-demand tracking to help you investigate.
If NPR One data is missing:
Did you find this article helpful?