Marketing Forms: What Can I Customize on the Forms?
Background: You have direct control of many pieces of your form, other customisations need to be managed by an Station Support team member.
Station admins have control over the following:
- Form name: The name given to the form that can either be publicly displayed or hidden
- Description: A description that will sit on top of the form
- Pre-set Donation Amounts: Control over the pre-set amounts, as well as labels and the option of custom amounts
- Premiums: Can add/remove premiums
- Payment Methods: Can set which methods of payment are available on the form.
Station Support manages the following:
- Adding/Removing/Moving Fields: Configuring which fields are available on a form and where they are located
- Field Labels: Changing the labels of fields on a form
- Custom Text Between Fields: Adding custom text between the fields of a form
- Source Code: Assigning source code to a form
- Thank You Page: Configuring 'Thank You' page text
- Thank You Email: Customising 'Thank You' Emails
Questions? Having Trouble? Contact Station Relations
Did you find this article helpful?